Originally Posted by Crow
Hell, look at the body count:
1. Con: The girl should be the Pats mod. She already does the work.
2. Me: Used to be the Raiders co-mod. I commish two fantasy leagues, and don't think I'm giving those up any time soon. More posts than anyone there ever dreamed of having. And add to that the fact that I've spent the last 3 years shaping that place in my own image, and I'd say I'm a pretty big loss. OK, not really. But I'm a noticeable one at least.
3. Cheesehead: A staple of the political forum and long time regular on the Packers board.
4. Favre4INT...er...TD: The god damn Packers moderator!
They're banning mods
now. WTF is that?
5. Meck: Well, they've been wanting to dump him as long as I've been there, so that's no shock.
But here's a guy who always goes to bat for people when the bullsh/t hits. The guy who, with an assist from yours truly, led the revolt that got Sugar Ray's up and running. Special thanks to chabi there, btw. Yeah, Meck is a pain in the ass, but he's done more good than harm. I won't even point out the Rutheena situation. Loyal to the last.
6. DeeDubb: This lil fugger goes into the mod room raising hell. He's a FFL commish, so he has access by default. They put the boot to his ass. I never knew the son of a b/tch had it in him. Jr NFO right there.
Sh/t, I'm forgetting someone. I got banned so quick and so often, it was hard for me to keep up.
I am still going to spend some time there, I wanna cause a little trouble and I'll most likely get booted here soon.
I know there used to be several posters in there that would PM me and tell me what a pain in the ass Meck was but I'd alwyas tell em the same thing.......like him or not you have to respect him because he is a stand up guy......and I gotta give props to you as well Crow, you dont take no **** off anyone and I respect the hell out of that.
Lynch is prolly gonna be the next one to feel the wrath of TC.......he posted this earlier........
Registered: Nov 2002
Location: Just West of Hell
Didn't know that there were -that- many people that had access to SR's to suck up that much bandwidth. It seems strange (now this is just me speculating) that SRs gets shutdown on a day when a bunch of crap happens, including the Forums crashing for some reason, and we're told that SR is gone but it "has nothing to do with Yesterday" ?! C'mon. At least be honest. I'm not trying to start any crap, but that sounds like a cop-out comment.
He took a pretty serious jab at the head man on that one........and I had to agree.
BTW what did Favre do to get banned?..........I have never seen him go off before.