Originally Posted by §PideŽ
.... Well NFL forums lost a bunch of strong posters , Crow , Farve4TD , Meck , Doc , Shera Just to name a few .........
Hell, look at the body count:
1. Con: The girl should be the Pats mod. She already does the work.
2. Me: Used to be the Raiders co-mod. I commish two fantasy leagues, and don't think I'm giving those up any time soon. More posts than anyone there ever dreamed of having. And add to that the fact that I've spent the last 3 years shaping that place in my own image, and I'd say I'm a pretty big loss. OK, not really. But I'm a noticeable one at least.
3. Cheesehead: A staple of the political forum and long time regular on the Packers board.
4. Favre4INT...er...TD: The god damn Packers moderator!
They're banning mods
now. WTF is that?
5. Meck: Well, they've been wanting to dump him as long as I've been there, so that's no shock.
But here's a guy who always goes to bat for people when the bullsh/t hits. The guy who, with an assist from yours truly, led the revolt that got Sugar Ray's up and running. Special thanks to chabi there, btw. Yeah, Meck is a pain in the ass, but he's done more good than harm. I won't even point out the Rutheena situation. Loyal to the last.
6. DeeDubb: This lil fugger goes into the mod room raising hell. He's a FFL commish, so he has access by default. They put the boot to his ass. I never knew the son of a b/tch had it in him. Jr NFO right there.
Sh/t, I'm forgetting someone. I got banned so quick and so often, it was hard for me to keep up.