Old 05-23-2013, 02:21 PM   #4785
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
IDK, Fox and JDR seem to like to rotate guys in a lot. Plus I really think all DRC has on Carter is size. At this point I think Carter is the better cover DB with DRC maybe being the better Zone CB.
I don't agree with the rotate players in the secondary. The only reason Carter got his job back is because Porter hurt his head again. Carter is solid, but I watched bigger WR's eat him up. Like Alexander for the Chargers.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...s-with-denver/
While I don't agree with everything they say, this is a good write up of what we are getting in DRC. With Harris going inside we are in position to have 3 damn good DBs on the field at once. We would be much better with Bolden/Webster at the 4 CB and Cole or Smith at starting RDE then we would with Carter at 4 and Ayers/Phillips at RDE.

We would have a rotation of (Smith or Cole), Ayers and Phillips. Also Phillips would more as back up Miller as well as giving us protection if Phillips can't produce as a DE in the 4-3. That would give us a very good mix of players for the front 4 IMO.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote