View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 01:41 AM   #28
ol#7

Not sure why you don't think Craig Morton should be in Dom, took the Broncos not only to their first Playoff's ever, but SB. His Jersey was about to be retired, but he acquiessed to allow Elway the number and even said that "Elway would take #7 to the Hall of Fame." Class act and took Denver to then unmatched success. Don't think you give enough credit for the 77-82 run he had here.

Agree that Reeves should be in. Was a different era. I know people bash the offense, but there was no FA during most of that period and the USFL had messed up the talent allocations for a few years too. Only player we got from that was Freddie Gilbert. It was draft or bust, and he coached up those teams too. Elway wasnt always all world back then either.

I dont think Bowlen has ever forgiven Upchurch for the drug embarrassment. I still remeber the story, Upchurch likes to play on grass and get high on it.

Alzado also left on bad terms, but that was a different regime, so dont understand that snub. Simon Fletcher was underappreciated when he played, so why should retirement be any different?