View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 09:25 PM   #119
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
You keep saying this but it is not a simple cosmetic procedure. This is not a breast augmentation it is the complete removal of all breast tissue - BIG difference.
I'm talking about results. Removing the breasts does not impair important biological function (the only function it removes is lactation, which is not particularly important). It only results in cosmetic change.

Removing the penis, the testicles or the ovaries DOES result in significant impairment of biological function (reproduction, hormone regulation, sexual function, etc.).

Why do you find it so difficult to grasp that difference?

Quote:
You are an obnoxious poster that continually demands fully documented posts from others yet you feel comfortable shooting from the hip in your posts.
Asking for evidence is a problem now eh? I should just accept your bull**** at face value?

Quote:
YOU WILL NOT FIND THE DOCUMENTATION YOU DEMAND TO PROVE ALTERNATIVE CURES FORM THE VERY SYSTEM THAT HAS SUPPRESSED ALTERNATE MEDICINE FOR DECADES ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT WORK .
Bull****. You and your videos make very specific claims about very specific "treatments" and cures that they claim work. The only way that claim has any merit is if there has been RESEARCH to demonstrate its effectiveness.

Where is that research?

Are the lizard men killing anyone that tries to do that research?

No one holds a patent on the scientific method. Anyone can perform research, and there is plenty of alt med profits to support such research. I don't care _where_ the research comes from, I care whether or not it exists and whether or not it holds up.

Natural News is run by a flim flam man, but if he produces real evidence that backed up a claim, I would accept it, because I don't care about source, I care about CONTENT.
Fedaykin is online now   Reply With Quote