Old 05-16-2013, 08:40 AM   #187
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Wow if that's just the tip of the iceberg you must be a totally amazing busy guy
Yeah, very busy.

Quote:
that's a lot of stuff put on your plate and now I understand why you would need a job with a lot of downtime.
Yep, it is. I have good time management skills though.

Quote:
Let me guess it must be a government job because no private sector boss would say "we have nothing to do today and since you do such an awesome job Req, you can use the company computer to surf the net."
Once again, your reading comprehension is pretty poor. I can do this while doing my work. Can you walk and chew bubble gum at the same time? Probably not.

Quote:
Also, do you know that there are a lot of liberals and conservatives that pursue the same intellectual and cultural goals as you say you do and they also work long hours, raise families and build financial security and contribute the society as a whole without downtime.
Do you even have a point or are you arguing just for the sake of arguing?

I don't care about what other people are doing. SPDIRTY asked me a question, I responded. Deal with it and find something better to do than trying to get your jollies by talking tough and trying to get under the skin of someone half your age.

Time to go weigh out that scrap metal. Get to work.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote