View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 09:53 AM   #239
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Okay, let's please get something straight here. I'm not going to apologize for pointing out your partisanship, but I am sorry you assumed that since I replied to a post in which you replied to peace, that I'm somehow defending him. Although he's a liberal, he and I have very little in common in terms of how we get to our ideologies (abortion and Hillary Clinton, to name two right of the top of my head). I do not want Clinton to run, but it has nothin to do with this tragedy.

I simply replied to your post so that you knew I was speaking directly to you, and that was the last post in the thread at the time. If I had gotten here sooner, I'd have replied to that instead. I'm not one to come in and reply to each post as I read it, after the conversation has already moved on, like some people on this forum are famous for.

As far as Benghazi, as I said, there needs to be an investigation, and it needs to lead where it leads. The reason I'm calling you and the other trash Republicans out on the partisan BS is simple. You were all either silent or complicit when we went into Iraq, and then when the facts came out on WHY? Well as they say at AMC, silence is golden. Then you attempt to tie it to Clinton by saying things like "HER NAME WAS ON THE CABLE!", not realizing or not understanding that her name is on the cable for what color they should paint the lobby of the US consulate in Timbuktu.

If the investigation takes it to Clinton and we find she's at fault, then she needs to be held as accountable as everyone else. But what is happening here is people coming up with a conclusion before they start the investigation. What you and they are doing is shameless, particularly considering your history on wanting the "truth".
And your assumption that I sat idly by while troops died in Iraq. Have you ever visited Camp Bucca, Iraq during the holidays? It's quite pleasant. The wastelands of Iraq from a Blackhawk look breathtaking. Seeing the lines of spinning lights on the miles of convoy vehicles driving through Iraq was an awe inspiring sight. It hit me in the gut and made me realize what an important job I had. It was my job and I'm proud to have been a part of it.
So forgive me for not being like you and sitting on my ass b****ing about Bush and the war and how many children were being murdered. Funny how all that biotching stopped once Obama became President. You thing troops aren't still dying in the middle east? I haven't heard a peep from you about it in over four years. And you want me to believe you really give a **** about dead soldiers? Get the **** outta here you hypocrite.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote