View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 08:05 AM   #231
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
You're FOS, you can't defend dubya,so your only attack is to pretend hougtam hates the the troops.
You're a bit mixed up there you fool. Hougtam doesn't like the fact of this debacle or that I called you out on your purely partisan posts. We were having a civil discourse earlier. Then you came in with your
"you guys got nothing. When & if Hillary runs, she will not only win the primary pretty easily but win the presidency by a big margin".
I call you out and then he attacks me for being partisan. He changed the subject to Bush and the Iraq war because he can't explain away the truth of what happened. Not once since the Benghazi debacle have I spoke in the real world or posted in this cesspool anything about election because it isn't about that to me. I've been in many situations where I was surrounded by unfriendlies who could have overtaken us at any time. I couldn't imagine being left to die.
But I'm not surprised. That's one of the old fall backs, Bush and the Iraq war. Next thing you know I'll be accused of being racist.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote