Old 05-09-2013, 01:36 PM   #156
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
If you have no wish to explain yourself, why get on a thread and make the assertion to begin with? Are you here to discuss topics or take lame cheap shots at people?

You're making **** up and hiding that you couldn't back up your silly point (which was clearly and solely a cloaked cheap-shot because you're an eternal sore ass) by sitting on your high chair and looking down your snout.

I was born at night, but not last night. You had no point to make to begin with. You were just b****y.

If your ass is that sore for that long, consider Ben Gay.

Why on earth would a grown adult be a sore ass over people giving him back a taste of his own medicine, anyway? Get over it and move on.
I'm not sore about anything. I am just telling you like it is. You happen to not like it. You are the one getting all flustered. I'm sitting here laughing.

If you can't do your own research (like you asked Houghtam to do in another thread) on why colleges would be cutting people's hours in order to not have to pay them benefits, that is your own fault. It is a pretty self-evident answer for anyone with a brain in there head. In fact, there was chatter a page back or so on why businesses are doing such. Universities and colleges this day in age are all about profit. Put two and two together.

As far as your article goes, it was referencing a small community college. It may not generate enough revenue to be able to afford providing those benefits for workers, though I'm almost certain that full-time workers there already get those benefits. It was referencing part-timers who don't get those benefits now, but would have to under the ACA.

I am not sure what their enrollment is, I am not sure what their budget is and I have no idea what kind of monetary intake they have going in. What they do with their resources is unknown to me. I'd have to see all the figures to be able to see where they feel they would come up short because of it.

At the end of the day, the line of thought you took (trying to say that University systems are absent from greedy people) in attempt go against what I said was myopically stupid.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote