View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 07:27 PM   #20
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeatheist View Post
In what alternate universe is it possible to equate "education" with the trash that you post? You've been here for years and have never "educated" anyone. You simply post for the attention. That's the definition of a troll. And, again, for the life of me I can't understand why it's allowed.

Txtebow posts a bunch of YouTube videos showing people going out of control at McDonalds and before anyone can comment, the thread is locked and dropped into the 'butt. Your filth, however, gets a pass and stays up in the forum. It simply defies comprehension. Txtebow was trying every bit as much as you to "educate" us on the dangers of going to McDonalds. I think there's a far better chance that one of us encounters an out-of-control patron at one of these fast food joints than one of us encountering prefabricated "terrorism" at the hands of our own government.
I've explained many times why I post here. If you choose not to believe it, that's your problem.

At least half of our countrymen and women are in denial about 9/11. You are obviously one of them. This is also your problem.

Instead of dealing with reality -- the substance of this thread -- you attack the messenger. So what else is new?

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote