View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 07:15 AM   #180
Bmore Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
1. Bellicheat is one of the worst Secondary drafters in the entire NFL. He's taken 7 DB's in the top 2 rounds in the past 7 years, and none of them have amounted to anything.

2. I just thought what Dempsey said was disingenious because who knew that Franklin would be available at #120? Nobody. He was projected as a top 50 pick. You pick the BPA at a position of need on your board and live with it.

3. The 2nd and 3rd round picks (Ball and Webster) are pretty pivotal to the rest of the draft. If the Broncos would have used their 4th to trade up (at either #58 or #90), they wouldn't have gotten Quanterus Smith...I ain't down with that. So I'm happy with Kayvon Webster, he's a good dude, he's got all the measurables, and some good skills. I think he'll be better than Omar Bolden (which isn't saying much at this point).

Like Russell Peters would say, "Take it and go!"
Well maybe this wound have been a pick he nailed on a DB, we will just be the fortunate beneficiaries. As far as Franklin, I'm not sure he is the complimentary piece to Hillman that we needed..