View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 10:25 PM   #201
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Like I mentioned earlier, I would argue that it's not a genetic defect. The main benefit is that it's a form of population control. Unless they go the invitro route, a gay couple will never have kids. And if they wanted kids, they can go the previously mentioned route or adopt. The latter in particular would be a great benefit since there are so many kids without parents in this country as well other places in the world. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford to adopt a million kids like Angelina.
Interesting so you are saying that some sort of evolution is causing more people to be gay because of overpopulation. I'm not sure about that but its an interesting theory. I still believe though why people gay is not important. We don't tell people you have to be normal to get all the protection the constitution and human rights in general give us. Be gay if you want, marry if you want. I only ever argued that i felt people do have a choice to be gay, or bi or straight. If we raise kids that being gay is cool and totally normal then IMO you will see more gay people. The flip side of that also true. I don't believe there is some sort of evolution in anything except how society gets more tolerant.

Also i point out that IMO the media really pushing being gay is cool while at the same time bashing things like Tebow being a virgin. They make fun of that on tv shows. etc etc.

Does anyone thing why people are gay has any bearing on how they should be treated?
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote