View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 08:38 PM   #17
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
That doesn't sound like a lot of fun. I do think in most cases it is better to err on the side of caution especially in cases where a woman can be dominated by a much bigger man. It is sad just how rampant domestic violence was in our past.

Hope in your case she picked up court costs.
It's over and done with...5 years ago, but it has made me sensitive to the fact that every time a man gets arrested for this that everyone wants to label him a "wife beater."

I really really hate guys that beat women and/or kids. And while there are real pieces of crap out there that need to go down for doing that, the law has gotten so screwed up that "domestic violence" can be anything from putting your spouse in the hospital to breaking a picture frame and leaving to cool off, which is what happened to a friend of mine 3 years ago. For that, he had to spend a weekend in jail and go to anger management classes for 6 months. Pretty damn ridiculous.

All I'm saying is lets not label this guy until the facts come out. He should get the benefit of the doubt until he doesn't deserve it.

Last edited by spdirty; 05-03-2013 at 08:46 PM..
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote