Old 05-03-2013, 07:03 PM   #324
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Exactly.....Beavis seems to forget we had Tebow fans on here wishing someone would take a crowbar to Orton's knees or head (mattered not to them) to get Tebow on the field.....we had Tebow fans proposing hypothetical plane crash where Elway and Fox die thus making the Broncos a much better team....and we had Tebow fans in here b****ing moaning and crying over the Manning signing too.

There is no way they would have had any respect for Manning......
That's just it... if there's anyone who should have earned the utmost of respect from Broncos fans, it's John Elway. If Tebow fans were willing to viciously attack Elway, then they definitely would have attacked Manning too. I recall reading right here on this forum that "it would be a good idea to pull Manning out of a game for Tebow on 3rd down in the red zone." Nevermind that Fox would never have even considered doing that.. no HC in the league would have. And no starting QB in the league would have been happy with any chance at all of something like that happening.

No, keeping Tebow as Manning's backup would not have worked. And I'm very glad it's John Elway who is making those decisions.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote