Old 05-02-2013, 11:01 AM   #19
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8R H8R View Post
or, they don't even fill his job. Elway may do something like he did w/ Xanders who was also released just days after the draft. He may just shift around existing guys to take over the grunt work of the job, and then Elway becomes the de facto "Director of Pro Personnel".
I don't know, I kind of think this is a position you need to fill. You can never have to many eyes scouting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
I misunderstood, my bad DB.
Just kidding.

Chad's Bio

Chad Alexander was promoted to the teamís assistant director of pro personnel in 2009, following six years as an area scout covering three regions of the country for the Ravens. He works closely with director of pro personnel Vincent Newsome in evaluating NFL talent, providing advance scouting reports on upcoming opponents for the coaching staff, and assisting with free agent workouts. For eight years, Chad annually represented the Ravens at the NFL Draft in New York.

1999-2012: (with Baltimore) 2010: Ravens traded for Pro Bowl WR Anquan Boldin. 2009: Promoted to assistant director of pro personnel following the í09 draft...Team selected first-round draft pick T Michael Oher (Ole Miss) and third-round pick CB Lardarius Webb (Nicholls State) from Chadís í08 scouting region (Southeast). 2008: Alexander transitioned to the Southeast area after the NFL Draft in April. 2005-07: Spent three seasons as Baltimoreís Midwest area scout.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote