View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #11
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
How would he do that? He is looking at 2014 draft prospects, they won't be Broncos players until after that draft a year out... and how do we know what our needs will be.
Agreed. Bacchus needs to pay attention before he posts, lol.

I don't agree that he will be a 1st round pick. If he had better speed he would for sure be a 1st round pick. Not that he's slow, because he's not. But there are some plays where another 10 yards he would have been in the endzone and did get caught from behind. But his cuts are impressive. He cuts as close to full speed as you can. He really doesn't juke to much, he'll run right at you and then make the cut. He's a pretty clever runner. And I do agree for a back his size, his leg drive is incredible. IMO, he's a can't miss 3rd round pick right now but easily could go 2nd round with the same type of year he had last season, even if he doesn't bump up that 40 time. He'll be 1 of the top 5 backs next year. Also love his ball security, even when getting caught from behind, his reflexes are pretty damn quick and secures that thing fast. If Hillman doesn't improve quite a bit this year, I could see us looking at this kid. But for the value I would say 3rd round. I just don't think he's going in the 1st and doesn't quite have the speed to be a great value in the 2nd.

Last edited by ZONA; 05-01-2013 at 03:38 PM..
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote