Old 04-30-2013, 10:45 PM   #30
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
I'm not exactly sure what they Broncos have planned when it comes to RG Chris Kuper. They certainly have protected themselves by adding RG Vasquez, who projects to the the starter at RG.

Do the Broncos want to keep Kuper around as a back up? I don't know if you could afford a 6M dollar backup RG. There's no doubt they probably will ask him to restructure, to what degree who knows. There's the possibility he could challenge LG Beadles. There's the option to place him on IR (not sure how realistic that is though).

I could imagine though, with a healthy Kuper at LG, this OL would be considered one of the top 3 or 4 OL's in the NFL.

So what's your best guess on this situation and how it will unfold?
i know this is kind of an out there thought. but what if the team is looking at the possibility of him converting to Center. he is talented and if he is healthy he is one of if not the best lineman on the team. it would be a shame to let that go and wind up in Houston or Washington. Vasquez is going to start, Beadles is coming off a pro bowl season and is the only completely healthy lineman we have on the roster so he is a near lock to start. our biggest question mark on the line is Center. Walton is mediocre, Blake didn't even look good enough to be considered mediocre, and Koppen is gone.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote