Old 04-30-2013, 04:21 PM   #181
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
If any of them were any good(including tebow) they wouldn't have to switch positions. What they are pointing out is those players realized they weren't going to make it as a QB and did what it takes to switch positions to keep an NFL job. Tebow cannot accept that. He's a QB or nothing according to him.
Lets be real here, remember Jarious Jackson from about 10 years ago? Shanny told him to move to Safety in order to try to stay in the NFL and he didn't make it out of TC if I remember.

I think Timmy is smart for not changing positions. Eventually some desperate franchise will come calling.

Timmy can sit and wait for the phone to ring or he can jump on the Canada gig and try to win the job or he could just quietly pack it up and move on to his next career which he will likely succeed at and actually be able to make a true impact for change if he so chooses, he can also go to the dark side into politics and make a boat load of money.

As in both Scar face movies "The World is Yours"! Timmy should go on ESPN and do the "Bad guy" scene in the fancy restaurant from Scarface: ""Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of ****ing a-holes. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ****ing fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!"
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote