View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 09:45 AM   #82
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
He said religious extremism should be "silenced?" Do tell.

If you want a more balanced story, read here.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...0501745_2.html

It may have been your wish that McCain had stayed bitter and angry with his former political enemies. But that kind of politics (as we're seeing on display today) never helped anyone.

Oh and your first point was the far more significant of the two. Why did you start with the least significant one? Because only a weak sauce case can be made about what REALLY changed about McCain (other than he became the nominee)
Because I'm on my phone and don't have the time to get into the weeds on legal language. Secondly, since when do you decide how important an issue is for a voter, particularly one you have nothing in common with politically? I'm sorry you're plagued with a constant need to list rhetorical gymnastics to try and win an argument. Redirect, redirect, redirect! Tony is right, you're not much more than that guy who sat next to Jabba and pecked out Threepio's eyes.

You ask who would have voted for McCain over Gore, I said I would. You asked why, I told you. Now you're crying because its not the argument you want to hear. Tough luck, chump. I would have voted for McCain in 2000.

Now let me get back from the dirt store and get our garden in this afternoon while the weather's still nice. I'll address the point about the scotus decision when I get to it.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote