View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 06:52 PM   #74
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
The bolded is funny. Straight men have this irrational fear that if they are in the same space as a gay man their chance of being sexually assaulted goes up. That is part of the argument against gays in sports. I guarantee every single athlete at any level from highschool up in any sport at one time or another has been seen bare assed naked by a gay man and managed to escape with their dignity intact.

I can understand your point, who wants to be ogled by people they are not sexually in to, but that does not change the reality that it will happen.

I never claimed that sexual assault would be increased or even possible....just pointing out that if a heterosexual man is considered a lecherous creep for ogling a woman's body, why does everyone call the heterosexual man intolerant for thinking likewise?

I can understand saying stuff like gays are the cause of the this or that, and that they are the reason we were attacked on 9/11, etc. being considered as "homophobic"

But saying stuff like "I don't want some gay guy in the showers checking out my ass, etc..." is just the same as a woman not liking it when a guy peeks down her blouse to see her cleavage.

It shouldn't be considered "homophobic" to not like being "checked out" by a homosexual.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote