View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 07:22 PM   #60
extralife
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
the reason they call them "hate crimes" is to put the spotlight on white people who commit senseless violent crimes against non-whites, or gays, or Muslims, etc.... because evidently whites are the only ones who are capable of racism, and hatred of people who are unlike them

I cannot recall a solitary black person who killed a white person ever being charged with a "hate crime"

I cannot recall a solitary gay person who killed a white heterosexual person (or any person for that matter) ever being charged with a "hate crime"

I cannot recall a solitary Muslim who killed a white person, black person, or Christian, or non-Muslim ever being charged with a "hate crime"

Not saying it hasn't happened.....but I'm willing to bet that anyone other than a heterosexual caucasian male being charged with a hate crime are few and far between
retards like to use this line of reasoning all the time, because they do not understand what racism (et al) is about. it's not about "hating a group of people," which is a simplistic rationale specifically designed to marginalize the effects of actual racism by those in power, so that the privleged class can claim to be "post-racist" as a way of, you guessed it, perpetuating racism. racism is about power. you cannot be "racist" against a "group" that is in fact the dominant group in every possible way. sorry, that's how it works. I'm sure you'll get over it.
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote