Thread: Jets Cut Tebow
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 08:56 AM   #50
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

I've long thought two things about Tebow. 1) He's not the brightest star in the sky. He's not DUMB, but never came across as an intellectual and 2) football isn't his number one priority (and that's OK.) If religion and spreading his message is the most important thing for him, and he uses football as a vehicle to do that, then fine. Unfortunately for him, it doesn't look like he'll get the chance to do that anymore.

To me, his mechanics and all that aren't really his problem. In fact, I'd argue that all the tinkering with his mechanics has made him into a ****tier passer. He wasn't THIS bad at Fla. It's that he can't read an NFL defense to save his life and seems to forget the plays as soon as he calls them. How often did he drop back only to panic and look around without actually seeing much? For all the bluster we hear about his so-called work ethic, I just can't imagine it involves spending a ton of time in the film room. And if it does, he probably doesn't comprehend what he's looking at.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote