Old 04-29-2013, 08:40 AM   #55
Mediator12
OM analyst

Roby AND Latimer?Who the Hell Knew?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
There was some Bmore Manning hazing, you were given credit for calling Q. Smith, when it was in fact me who has talked him up as the best pass rusher in the draft, especially where he fell!
Well, you get yourself in trouble around here from time to time

Serioulsy though, you were very high on him pre-draft. I was high on him, but I still hate drafting Injured players. However, 50% of the credible pass rushers this year were injured severely so they end up being good value if you can stash them and are deep enough to cover them.

Still pissed I missed the medicals on Jesse Williams. I read them, but did NOT think they would drop him since he has already worked out on the knee and was impressive despite being out of shape. SHEESH! My worst pick by far in 10 years of draft studying. However, the one thing we really do not get is accurate medical information. Even me with my sources, I do not probe the medical stuff because of the privacy issues.

Oh well, I did really well on the rest of the draft. I just could not enjoy it as I watched Williams free fall. Worst draft weekend for me ever.
Mediator12 is offline   Reply With Quote