View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 12:42 AM   #139
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
This happens every year for every team. If the team doesn't draft according to most mock drafts, and thus players most fans are familiar with, the drones get to whining. I don't think anybody had a clue to who Terrell Davis was or Shannon Sharp, and countless others, until they were drafted and of course the boos rang down. Patience everybody.
i understand that but damn it's iratating to see this **** every year when they don't pick according to their wishes.
we've gone from 4 wins to back to back division titles and are now one of the top 4 favorites to win the super bowl. all in 3 ****ing years.
shut the hell up and let Elway do his damn job people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Exactly. Plus the Broncos don't have room for a CB to start this yr so it made sense to go DL RB, instead of one of the more polished CBs. This kid has something Elway and Del Rio see and he has good measurables. Sometimes to strike gold you have to dig on the other side of the hill.

I love Ladanian Tomlindson on NFL network talking rookie rbs, he skipped Ball and talked lacy and Giovanni.
i don't want to sound like i'm all for "trust the coaches" but they haven't really had any severe draft hiccups so until they do people need to stop complaining.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote