Got this from the NFL.com site. He gave a 7 round Mock and I love his picks for Denver.
2013 NFL Draft: Seven-round mock forecasts every pick, 1 to 254
By Josh Norris
Published: April 22, 2013 at 10:05 a.m.
Updated: April 24, 2013 at 01:52 p.m.
0 Likes | 0 Comments
28. Denver Broncos: Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina. The UNC product is being pegged as a 3-technique defensive tackle due to his ability to get upfield quickly. I like how he works beyond the line of scrimmage, but many of those disruptions started with him lining up as a 0- or 1-technique.
58. Broncos: Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama. John Fox always has had a soft spot for bruising backs who tend to win on first contact. Lacy is athletic for a big runner and always looks to pick up the extra yard.
90. Broncos: Alex Okafor, DE, Texas.
125. Broncos: Kevin Reddick, ILB, North Carolina.
161. Broncos: Duke Williams, S, Nevada.
234. Broncos: Tourek Williams, DE, Florida International.
I have seen a lot of Mocks having Denver select Duke Williams, and I think he would be a steal. This would be a terrific draft.
Maybe a little of a miss not selecting a CB, but I think Denver is OK there. Boldin, Carter, Champ, Harris, Cromartie seem to all have spots on the roster.