View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 04:09 PM   #3
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

RB: I think that Le'Veon Bell and Stefan Taylor are good choices considering their size, inside running ability and experience catching the ball out of the backfield and playing in pro-ready systems. I also like Giovani Bernard and Johnathan Franklin, (even though they are similar to Hillman) because of their ability to make this offense dynamic and be a threat out of the backfield reeling in passes.

WR: Aaron Dobson and Markus Wheaton are two receivers who are under the radar who I think would be excellent fits in a Manning offense. They have the deep speed, ball attacking skills up in the air and the vertical dimension of getting behind the DB's that we certainly could use. I also think players like Chris Harper, Alec Lemon and a few others who are good route runners and have good instincts can come in and make some strides on this team.

DB: Jonathan Cyprien, Xavier Rhodes, Desmond Trufant, DJ Swearinger. All of these guys are excellent fits for this defense and can contribute immediately.

LB: Alec Ogletree (despite character concerns) and Arthur Brown would excel here. I believe these guys can make plays all over the field and have the type of athleticism John Fox and Jack Del Rio want in their players. Ogletree's experience at S reminds me of how Fox took and developed Thomas Davis with the Panthers, who despite having injury after injury, fights on strong in the NFL.

Just a few names of scheme fits I really, really like.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote