2013 NFL Draft: Seven-round mock forecasts every pick, 1 to 254
28. Denver Broncos: Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina. The UNC product is being pegged as a 3-technique defensive tackle due to his ability to get upfield quickly. I like how he works beyond the line of scrimmage, but many of those disruptions started with him lining up as a 0- or 1-technique.
58. Broncos: Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama. John Fox always has had a soft spot for bruising backs who tend to win on first contact. Lacy is athletic for a big runner and always looks to pick up the extra yard.
90. Broncos: Alex Okafor, DE, Texas
125. Broncos: Kevin Reddick, ILB, North Carolina
161. Broncos: Duke Williams, S, Nevada
234. Broncos: Tourek Williams, DE, Florida International