Old 04-21-2013, 06:39 PM   #11
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
If the Broncos go with true value, I think they would go with Jamar Taylor, the CB from Boise St. since I think he is a future Pro Bowl type. Especially if it's true Carradine really ran in the 4.9 and not 4.7 yesterday. And either take a Lemonier, or a Washington, or even Bass, all DE prospects later in the 2-5 round range.

I think Julius Thomas's future with the team is in doubt regardless if they draft a TE or not. I am hoping the Broncos find a way to get better interior depth so the present interior OL backups are replaced.
Welker's signing basically guarantees only 3 TE's make the roster next season since we'll go 3 wide more often than double TE formations, and considering Dreessen and Tamme have bigger money deals and are Peyton's favorite receiving targets at the position they are safe. it will come down to Virgil Green and Thomas, best man stays. And I'd wager Green wins. he is the extra blocker for the team and showed glimpses of ability in the receiving game last season. I think Julius is done.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote