View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 04:53 PM   #1114
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
I disagree with your argument. Sidney's play...much if it without Geno in the lineup was the main reason they won 15 in a row. Dude was averaging more than 2 ppg for a big stretch. Only reason they are winning now is Iggy and Morrow were added to the lineup....even now they are not winning impressively...they are playing like crap....and not surprisingly Kunitz has fallen off the face of the earth since Sid went out. What does that tell you?
Pens have 10 losses. Sid was on the ice for 8 of them. They win more without him on the ice. By definition, a team cannot have a better record without their MVP on the ice than they do with him on the ice. They do.

Quote:
There is really no way anyone can claim Ovy is more deserving.
Everyone outside Pittsburgh, including me, disagrees. I have no horse in this race. I actually hate Ovy and am biased against him. What does that tell you?

Quote:
Dude played like crap for half the year. So because he plays great for the other half and his team has like 5th most points in the East...is somehow better than the guy who was great the whole time and our team is in first? Seems legit.
A guy who is actually playing and helping his team win games is better. Crosby can't stay healthy. Period. Call me when he is averaging 2 pts per game and actually plays a full season. Then we can talk.
Beantown Bronco is online now   Reply With Quote