View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 09:03 AM   #468
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
The area to focus on is contraceptives. Prevention of pregnancy is the best first line of defense against horrid abortions. Just look at the word itself; To abort a life. Does that not appall you? ABORT A LIFE.

I should think all your social justifications for abortion would not even come up for consideration if you clear your mind and consider what is being done thousands of times a day, ABORTING A LIFE.

IT WOULD BE BETTER TO LEGALIZE REVERSIBLE STERILIZATION FOR PEOPLE THAT PROVE TO BE UNFIT TO PROCREATE. I know that is a very slippery slope but it is better than murder.
Thank you so much for proving my point, baja. Here I thought I was going to rely on cut or dr. Brownstain or (shudder) nyuk to come up with a one-sided, myopic, ignorant response.

Sure, lets sterilize them. What will this do to prevent further unplanned pregnancies by other couples? What will this do to actually help the child?

We all know that people who get abortions are just waiting to get pregnant again so they can go kill another fetus. Still doesnt address the actual issue, which is we now have yet another new life in the world that a parent cannot care for.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote