View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 11:25 PM   #4
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Assuming no trades, though I'd like the Broncos to do and get another 3rd rounder or so.

1 - Tank Carradine DE Florida St. 6'4, 276 - he reportedly ran well today, which could jump him higher, but pass rushers with nice size are hard to find - if he's gone, I could see Jamar Taylor a CB from Boise St. going here, he could be a great one

2 - Laveon Bell RB Michigan St. 6'2, 230 - a big back they need who can block and catch the ball - if they go CB with top pick, then DE Lemonier could go here

3 - B.W. Webb CB William and Mary 5'10, 185 - small school CB with nice speed and return ability - thought about CB Robert Alford from SE Louisiana too

4 - Shawn Williams S Georgia 5'11, 210 - hard hitting safety who showed nice speed at combine -

5 - Nick Kasa TE Colorado 6'6, 270 - nice target with decent speed

7 - Josh Kline OG/C Kent St. 6'3, 310 - had nice combine and getting more attention, was seen as UDFA before
I really don't know who the Broncos have targeted for the 1st, if anyone. However, if it is Tank, I would be ok with it because I trust Fox/JDR on defensive picks.

Love Kasa in the 5th, but that would mean they lost faith in Julius Thomas. I also have the Broncos taking Bell in the late 2nd, so surely that means they wont.

I don't know much of your other picks, but you do fill needs, which is good, although I think they take an OT, not a guard/center, IMO.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote