Old 04-19-2013, 07:02 PM   #49
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-in-the-draft/

Bill Polian says Landry Jones is the best QB in the draft
Jones wasn't even the best QB in his conference this past season.
this is why he's a analyst now and not a GM currently.
his ideology is borderline dumb in today's NFL and is partly why Manning has a ****ed up neck. all he ever talks about is getting a impact play maker and mostly ignoring the lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
If Jones slips into 3rd at our pick you take him for sure. We can wait for him to heal then get a versatile lineman who is probably going to be an above avg NFL starter.
i had questions about how ferocious he was leading up to the NC game.
but he answered those questions in the game. between the McCarron ownage and straight b**** slapping the ND D i have no qualms about him being a Broncos draft pick.

i do think he'll go mid to late 2nd though because you know what type of player you're getting and he can play anywhere on the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Arthur Brown - LB - Player

NFL Draft insider Tony Pauline has heard from "several people on the inside" that Kansas State LB Arthur Brown is a "definite" first-round pick.
Pauline suggests Brown's first-round presence would knock Notre Dame's Manti Te'o and/or LSU's Kevin Minter into the second frame. Brown is definitely a better player than Te'o, and he is more explosive than Minter. He's a prime candidate to be drafted at all of the spots popularly suggested for Te'o: The Giants at No. 19, Bears at 20, Vikings at Nos. 23 and 25, and Ravens at 32d overall.
i wouldn't say he's a better player than Te'o. he's definitely more quick twitch than him but i don't think he's better than Te'o or Minter.
i'd say he's even with Bostic as the 3rd MLB in this class, though i think he'll end up as a WLB more than a MLB.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote