Old 04-19-2013, 05:54 PM   #65
DomCasual
The Dude abides.

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Fax Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
What do you disagree with Willaims on? Don't just cherry pick that statement. He also said he didn't think Tiger tried to gain an advantage and that people from home shouldn't be able to call in violations after the fact. I agree 100 percent with what Williams said in that article.
I fully disagree with the fact that he's saying anything at all. Sure, he arguably got screwed in the whole break-up with Tiger. Then again, he made millions of dollars carrying Tiger's bag for almost fifteen years! And at the end of the day, he's just a caddy!

He's always had a big mouth. And he's always seemed to perceive himself as being more important than he is. He whined that Phil Mickelson never paid him respect. When Adam Scott won the tournament (Bridgestone?) after hiring Williams, Williams declared it "the biggest victory I've ever had."

At some point, he just needs to reply, "No comment," when he's asked about Tiger (or about ANYTHING ELSE). It's good he's caddying for a guy who's uncannily humble. Anyone else would have canned him.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote