gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I disagree.

Dee Milliner - DB - Player

Citing multiple sources, NFL Draft insider Tony Pauline reports Alabama CB Dee Milliner is the Browns target at the No. 6 overall pick, with their preferred fallback option being a trade down.
If the Browns traded down -- perhaps with the Falcons -- they would reportedly target LSU DE Barkevious Mingo. Needy at cornerback, Atlanta is known to be interested in trading up and has a high draft grade on Milliner. The Browns and Falcons also have a history of draft-day blockbuster deals, although not under Cleveland's current front office. Regardless, a trade down would be sensible for the Browns if they believe they'd have a shot at Mingo at No. 30.

Dee Milliner - DB - Player

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Falcons are "high" on Oregon DE/LB Dion Jordan and Alabama CB Dee Milliner as they attempt to trade up in the draft.
Jordan is a less realistic target -- he's a surefire top-four overall selection -- but Milliner definitely would make sense at a major need position in Atlanta. GM Thomas Dimitroff is believed to be targeting a large first-round trade up, potentially into the top five or ten picks. We suspect Milliner is who he wants.

They moved from 27 to 6 with the Browns before.
They did move up before, but that was to get the piece they believed would take them to the next level. I am not getting a sense from anyone that they believe that this time around - last time it cost the 2 1st rounders, 1 2nd rounder and 2 4th rounders to move up from 27 to 6. Last year Dallas spend a 1st and 2nd rounder getting up from 14 to 6. I think getting up from 30 to 6 is going to cost on the order of 2 1st round picks and 2 2nd round picks or possibly a 1st a 2nd and a good player.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote