View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #57
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
I'm not sure how many QBs go in the first round this year as most of the elite and blue chip talent are at other positions. There's a good chance Geno Smith is taken by the Bills even though they have Kolb. There's also rumors that the Eagles will take Smith but again, this is complete speculation. One thing is pretty much for sure, kc is desperate to trade down.

Let's assume kc trades down, this will affect a lot of things. Whoever trades up with kc is doing so in order to get a LT, not Geno Smith. So with kc trading down I'm thinking they may still draft a QB somewhere in the second round.

There are also other rumors that chokeland likes Geno Smith. All I can say is that If either kc or chokeland takes Geno Smith, I'll be a very happy camper. I'm actaully wishing kc just goes ahead and takes Geno with the #1 pick. That would be fantastic.
i think the Eagles liking Geno is a smokescreen. they have too many other needs at OL and DL that taking Geno at #4 is counterproductive.
plus the better QB class is next season or you can get a guy who is solid by trading back into the lower first or take a guy in the 2nd or 3rd.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote