Old 04-14-2013, 10:00 PM   #36
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I don't think Denver needs to even consider moving up in the first round. I think a trade down with a team who wants Nassib or Manuel (if the Bills don't take Nassib Top 10) would be ideal, unless there is a guy they have so highly rated they cannot pass up.

The real value in this draft is going to be late first round through the top 75 picks. I think there are a lot of players in that area at positions of need who can really impact this team. I am hoping Denver can manage to get a few more picks somehow, or positions themselves better in rounds 2-4. We don't have a ton of huge needs, but we need to get more impact immediately from this class than what we did last year.

Derek Wolfe was a stud, but everyone else was just a marginal or low-key contributor.

No more Osweiler-esque picks and while Hillman could be great, we blew our loads moving up for guys when we probably didn't have to.
I can't imagine anybody trading up for EJ Manuel. There may be somebody stupid enough, though. Could be good for Denver. Yeah, there will be opportunities for Elway to trade down, how much he'll get for the #28 will only be clear on draft day.

There will be a good player at #28, but Denver only has a few holes to fill one of them being RDE. So I'm thinking if Damontre Moore falls, they'll grab him at 28. They won't have another chance until late 2nd, but they can move around. Gonna be interesting . . . .
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote