View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 06:20 PM   #211
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I call it like it is. Your political diatribe is beyond pathetic. Like I said, stick to Operation and bragging online about having cool guns and money. I mean seriously, are you that empty that you feel the need to consistently indulge in self-gratification on internet forums? It is sad.

Furthermore, you don't know dick about me. The fact that you are ten years older than me and feel the need to consistently cast assumptions on my life when you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground is beyond pathetic. I do well for myself and am completely happy with where I am at in life. Sorry that I don't share your love for guns and money. Wasn't raised that way. Wait, I won't apologize for not being an abhorrent, materialistic turdball.

But please, continue your childish internet facade. You should start a "Ask A Surgeon" anything thread on 4chan's /b. Youse so smarts.
Lol. You were born a loser and its only going to get worse for you over time. In fact, you should probably go the exact opposite direction with every decision you make. I was a 26 year old lifetime student posting on the Mane ten years ago too. You'll be on the polar opposite of the success spectrum in the same amount of time. Guess how I know?
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote