Old 04-14-2013, 11:19 AM   #62
Hamrob
All-American!

All-American!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhargrove View Post
I'm ok with or without T'eo, that's for sure. I would rather get one of the top CB's. I'm just saying that I personally believe he is much better than the National Championship game showed, and we really need to judge him by his body of work which is excellent.

My assumption about a-gap blitzing is purely hypothetical. I'm saying that I would do it as a defensive coordinator, not necessarily that Del Rio will choose to. T'eo's tape shows that he is pretty "slippery" getting through the line when that's his assignment. My theory is to always gameplan to my player's strengths, ergo my comment.

I think tht the one thing we can be sure of with Elway/Fox defenders is that they are "scheme diverse." Once again, I believe that T'eo's abilities allow him to be more scheme diverse than the other "first round" selections, but once again I'm not pimpig him. I just won't be surprised if we do take him at 28.
Teo was project top-5 then he had the off the field crap...and people are saying he could drop to the 2nd. Not going to happen. He won't make it past the Vikings!
Hamrob is offline   Reply With Quote