View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 09:08 AM   #98
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
I don't think that has anything to do with it. In fact, the media could play the racial persecution card like his defense team has. In all seriousness, this is a cold blooded serial killer with the additional scandal of a complicit department of health and state regulatory agencies. There should be wall to wall coverage of this story and yet there isn't a peep about it across the board of mainstream media. They literally broadcasted Jodi Arias live on the witness stand discussing her predilection for anal sex. There isn't a single detail about her murder trial that hasn't been discussed. Don't you find it creepy that the entire media has decided to censor itself in the hope of keeping the pro-abortion from looking bad?
I definitely think it does, especially in the light of that the national media totally squelched the story about the greatest hate crime spree in Denver history because the perpetrators were black gangbangers and the victims nearly all white.

Is it the ONLY thing? No, I don't think so, but there is clearly a very ideological undercurrent in play here.

Another example is how their endless coverage of Manti Te'o immediately stopped across the board (even on a local level) when the male friend admitted to having homosexual urges. It was like someone snuffed out a candle, the story died so quickly. They literally all got together and made the ideological decision to drop it like a hot potato.

You can also see it in the media's selective and rare coverage of crime statistics.

They absolutely bottleneck information based on ideology.

Last edited by nyuk nyuk; 04-13-2013 at 09:11 AM..