View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 06:20 PM   #264
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post

Unlike you, I know how to handle a weapon.....and treat every gun as if it were loaded.
Good. Convince your fellow gun owners (including nyuk) to act the same way. Perhaps we can cut down on the ~100,000 injuries and deaths we suffer from your fellow gun-owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand
And I'm a pretty good shot if I do say so myself.
How confident are you that had you been in the theater once Holmes came in and started shooting, you would have been able to stop him with a clean shot? Scale 0 to 10 - 0 meaning you wouldn't have shot because it was too dark, too smoky, and too many people moving around, or 10, capped him with a clean head shot with your first round? Then explain your value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand
but feel free to deflect from the point nyuk nyuk is trying to get thru your numb skull, that 99.9999% of reasonably sane people would want someone, anyone with a concealed weapon on them if some psycho comes in and starts shooting the place up.
Given that the requirements for a CCW are laughable, I suspect more casualties would have been the result if some yahoo started firing away as Holmes was shooting.

And yeah, I've seen the video. How well do you think it would translate to the Aurora shooting?
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote