View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 09:29 PM   #238
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Amerson would be an absolute waste at strong safety. It is either zone CB for him or move him to FS to where he can do what he does best and become another Ed Reed. He isn't going to get to be able to roam around if he is put in Adams position. JMHO.

If the Broncos want to look for a strong safety and not use a first or second round pick, I think a guys like Shawn Williams or Duke Williams would be great fits there in the third or fourth round if that is the route they want to go. There are some other guys there too and I think Iowa has a DB or two who could flip the switch over from CB to play there (like some have in the NFL) and I would rather see that.

I think the Broncos actually have met with quite a few safeties throughout the process. Have you found any updated resources on who they have brought in or who they might bring in? I think we are hosting Zac Dysert at QB. Another mid-round guy at that position. Almost starting to buy into what we are hearing at MHR about the Broncos gearing up to draft another QB.
Sounds fair about Amerson, best as a roamer and a closer. A lot better in the open-field than Rahim Moore. Maybe move Rahim to SS? A high Safety is probably a luxury at this point. Oh well.

Updated draft visits: Christine Michael on Wednesday. Jamar Taylor has also visited Denver.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote