Old 04-06-2013, 10:26 PM   #458
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I could see the warriors taking down the clippers for you though. They don't match up well against the clippers cause warriors can play their tempo and force them into half court, which the clippers aren't great at. Spurs aren't neccesarily old. Duncan plays better than he was in the mid 2000s. Parker is in his prime. Ginobili is falling apart though. There's no one else old. Leanord is a beast. Green is a beast. The problem they have is the turnovers and streaky shooting that bites them in the ass. Neal and bonner are the streakiest shooters I've seen. Bonner is a joke. And Neal would go 0-20 and not think twice about passing the ball. The turnovers and slumps ingame likely will be their demise. They can put up points in a hurry. Then go flat and not put up one basket over a span of minutes.
I agree but I just see the Clippers as a team on a mission to succeed this year after getting no respect.

I think the Heat are gonna win again, which pisses me off because I don't like LeBron. KD is one of the nicest and most humble players in all of sports. The man deserves a ring for his efforts.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote