View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 02:58 PM   #1027
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftermath View Post
Erat for Forsberg was pretty bad, although Erat is underrated.

Clowe went HAM tonight. I wanted him on the Flyers but I would have gave a 2nd and 3rd.

Really happy for CBJ as they get Gaborik. I hope they turn it around, their new GM is a draft genius.

Happy for Minny too, They get Pommer but overpaid. They only should have gave one of Larsson/1st. Pommer is severely underrated. If Flyers miss playoffs I'm rooting for them.

Must suck to be a Dallas fan, your in the playoff hunt and trade away Jagr, Morrow, and Roy. I do like the returns but when do you actually go for it?

I'd hate to be a Wings fan too. I hope Datsyuk leaves for Russia next year. They don't deserve him.

Don't know what to think about Bishop for Conacher trade.... That one shocked me. I think Conacher is a 55 pt player tops and I have no clue about Bishop. It seems like every goalie the Sens have does good which is the opposite of any Philly goalie.

Oh ya the Flyers get Chris Mason errr Steve... Whatever woohoo..
The Red Wings are rebuilding, it is a testament to the coaching of Babcock that they can remain in contention even while doing it. Not getting Suter in the summer triggered a rebuild.

No reason to throw away picks in a strong draft or prospects to get rental players for a playoff run that doesn't matter. It is not like the team has to make the playoffs because they are finally in the hunt.
gyldenlove is online now   Reply With Quote