Old 04-02-2013, 07:31 PM   #11
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Hey dbag notice I said he was a "bad to mediocre" QB? Where in the hell did my post state he was a good QB? You have no clue what you're talking about. The pieces for that SF team were already there. Harbaugh IS the reason he got the most out of Smith. Let me school you on his career since you're failing again. Rookie year. INJURED. Missed games because of that. 2006 played every ****ing snap. 2007. INJURED missed games because of that. 2008 INJURED and put on IR in SEPTEMBER. 2009 smith did miss first 7 games in favor of Shaun hill. Replaced a struggling hill week 7 and was declared the starter the next day. 2010 season week 7 INJURED shoulder once again. Troy smith took over due to an INJURED smith. After 3 games smith returned as starter

So Einstein that means he only missed 8 games as a starter due to benching and the rest due to INJURY. Which means the majority of his games missed were due to injury NOT demotion.

Booya

You have to understand Jetmeck is a die hard union guy (thug?) and he personally had one of this union guys over at Stats R Us look it up. Seems his union guy went on another coffee break and mailed it in. Since it was his 5th ****up on stats this month (well, it is day 2 of April), he will be getting a promotion and raise.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote