Old 04-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #297
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I was somewhat disappointed in the finale. It looks like it's going to be an epic battle and they run into a hallway and have some flash bangs go off, run away and then the Governor does what he does and just runs away some more. I don't know. I was hoping for something more clever from either party. Not just going into a hallway and then running away while two people in body army shoot at other people.

I am glad Andrea died. She was just one big bag of bad decisions. I am having trouble thinking of the last time she made a good choice.

There were some pretty contrived moments. Like why it took her so long to pick up the pliers with her feet. I can do that right now. I also don't understand why the left Woodbury. TAKE Woodbury. It has food, water and electricity. It has homes. It had to be at least somewhat defensible.

I don't know. It was like they just hurried to wrap it up. I liked that Rick resolved his deal with Lori. I like that Tyreece is in the camp now. I like that they did the right thing. I don't like that Karl is a murderer.

We'll see.
I liked the fact that Milton had to sit there dying knowing that he should have let Andrea kill the Governor and he would still be alive. Then Andrea had too as well. You knew the guy was crazy and you let him live. Now you are dead dumb ****s.

As for taking Woodbury, I wouldn't take it either. The Governor and his guys know pretty much everything about it, at least the prison still has surprises for anyone trying to sneak in. Also I think Karl did the right thing. The kid kept coming towards him as he was lowering the gun. I think he was going to try and grab the gun from Karl.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote