Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Yours is the Superior.

I thought the same things.

At some point you think they would start making positive changes, they are going to need a food supply, and learn to think past the present.

Doesn't anyone have a HAM radio or monitor for activity or news? You would think there would be pilots who made it this far who would be flying recon missions looking for others...

I get that the writers want to make a point that we are our own worst enemies but by now there should be some sort of organized civil defense that would be working together to whittle down the walker population as well as gather the survivors into groups.

In a situation like that resources would be key and you would want to build a group big enough to feed and care for people that is not lead by a madman.
There have been hints at some semblance of organized civil defense efforts in the most recent season... for instance, the helicopter that crashed near Michonne and Andrea (when they first saw the Governor... with the reintroduction of Merle); and the National Guard unit that the Governor massacred (to take their weapons) after waving the white flag as he approached them.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote