View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #293
ShutDownPoster
some like it hot

Bell Biv DVOA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I was somewhat disappointed in the finale. It looks like it's going to be an epic battle and they run into a hallway and have some flash bangs go off, run away and then the Governor does what he does and just runs away some more. I don't know. I was hoping for something more clever from either party. Not just going into a hallway and then running away while two people in body army shoot at other people.

I am glad Andrea died. She was just one big bag of bad decisions. I am having trouble thinking of the last time she made a good choice.

There were some pretty contrived moments. Like why it took her so long to pick up the pliers with her feet. I can do that right now. I also don't understand why the left Woodbury. TAKE Woodbury. It has food, water and electricity. It has homes. It had to be at least somewhat defensible.

I don't know. It was like they just hurried to wrap it up. I liked that Rick resolved his deal with Lori. I like that Tyreece is in the camp now. I like that they did the right thing. I don't like that Karl is a murderer.

We'll see.
I hate that Carl is a murderer because that kid is just about the worst child actor on TV. You need a good actor to pull that off. Let's hope he goes into a coma next season - though he probably would have a hard time lying motionless in a prison cot
ShutDownPoster is offline   Reply With Quote