View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 01:22 PM   #77
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
WTF is wrong with your assumption he is a good qb ? other than your wrong............The Niners added talent around the guy and then and only then he got better..................

Since your such a smartass go look up how many games he played and how many he rode the bench before the last two years ? He has been benched multiple times.

**** no I didn't remeber he was drafted by the Niners cause I don't give a chit about them..............

You a-holes thinking he will play in KC like he did in SF without the same talent are clueless.

If your gonna deny the talent went up dramatically in SF and thats when Alex Smith got better but that wasn't why then you truly are drunk or stupid or both.

He doesn't have the support cast in KC,,,,,dumbass

The difference in the offences is ALEX SMITH BECAME A GAME MANAGER.....UNDER Harbough............

**** you even Trent Dilfer looked servicable once upon a time...........lets here your stupid excuses for him.

Smith is a game manager on a good football team and sucks without a high level of talent around him .

Unless you want to deny recent history go F yourself............cause these are the facts.

Hey dbag notice I said he was a "bad to mediocre" QB? Where in the hell did my post state he was a good QB? You have no clue what you're talking about. The pieces for that SF team were already there. Harbaugh IS the reason he got the most out of Smith. Let me school you on his career since you're failing again. Rookie year. INJURED. Missed games because of that. 2006 played every ****ing snap. 2007. INJURED missed games because of that. 2008 INJURED and put on IR in SEPTEMBER. 2009 smith did miss first 7 games in favor of Shaun hill. Replaced a struggling hill week 7 and was declared the starter the next day. 2010 season week 7 INJURED shoulder once again. Troy smith took over due to an INJURED smith. After 3 games smith returned as starter

So Einstein that means he only missed 8 games as a starter due to benching and the rest due to INJURY. Which means the majority of his games missed were due to injury NOT demotion.

Booya

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 04-01-2013 at 02:29 PM..