Old 04-01-2013, 10:35 AM   #1583
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediator12 View Post
Interesting pick of Melvin White. I know a few people had asked me about him pre draft as there is not a lot of information or film out there on him. I never got film on him, I do not have the film on Dwight "Bill" Bentley from last year for some reason either.

Usually, I would also have a note on other players if they looked good and none in last years book. However, it was Louisiana-Lafayette and I may not have really paid attention to the rest of the team at that point

So, what you got on him Bmore?
I was one of them that asked you about him. Melvin had a really high grade on one of the draft places I have bookmarked and what I saw on youtube I really liked. He looked strong and not afraid to tackle. When he drew comparisons to Richard Sherman I knew BMore would be all over him. My issue was his height. If he was really 6'3 then I would have grabbed him. I never could find out his really height till he had his pro-day March 28.
Here is his results:
There were a total of 16 NFL teams represented at Louisiana Lafayette Pro Day on March 28. A total of 14 players worked out Indoors on field-turf that was not in very good condition. There were tears and hashes all over the place.

Melvin White CB (6-1 , 203 pounds) He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.59 and 4.62 seconds and recorded a 32-inch vertical jump and 10-foot-2 broad jump. He completed the short shuttle drill in 4.53 seconds and the three-cone drill in 7.36 seconds. White also recorded 12 strength lifts. He worked out as a cornerback with a notation that his best position is probably safety.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/03/30/melv...an-cornerback/
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote