View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 12:40 AM   #234
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I guarantee neither of those players get 60+ 8+ their rookie year. No way. Ain't gonna happen.
I disagree. That's a reasonable goal for a 1st round DE. Chandler Jones had 45/6 and was injured/benched the last half of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Then you read an article that does not support your opinion yet you claim it does.
The article talks about Wolfe's superior pass-rush ability to Knighton, and how it would be beneficial to draft a DE and move Wolfe inside, improving 2 positions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
so, we needed a DT and have for years, they finally spend on one who was one of the better in FA and he's a waste of money?
he's a big 330 NT type of clogger who can help the outside rushers not face double teams all the time and stop the run.
How many NT's does one team need? I thought that's what Vickerson was for? At some point the Broncos DT's are going to have to start collapsing the pocket and generating sacks for this team to be successful against top flight QB's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
pricejj has lost it.
Because I promote moving Wolfe inside to take advantage of his pass rush ability, and that losing Dumervil was a big mistake? Egads, crazy talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
He lost me the day he claimed Rahim Moore had run responsibility on the big gaffe play and it was all tony Carter's fault
That's a lie. I said Moore took a couple steps forward at the snap, because he was looking for stuff underneath, and that he played the ball poorly. Carter didn't do a damn thing on the play.

Last edited by pricejj; 03-31-2013 at 12:45 AM..
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote